Saturday, June 18, 2011

He's my only man in my life. I love him capital H I M


an old picture of me (left) , dad (middle) , sis (right)

I called him dad! The man that loves my mother,loves his daughter. The only man that I love the most of world and my entire life,he always be my dad. He's the man i told ya. The head of our family. The one that guiding and giving strength to me and my families. Struggled hard to raised us up till today. A firm,courageous and strict dad. I always pray to Allah S.W.T that my dad always in good condition and protects him so is my mom. I never want anything to happen with him. I'll promise you dad I will study hard and I want to make you proud of your daughter. Last but not least I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD! Hishh. Maok nangis rasa ngenang jasa nya. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY & 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY YAN 


No comments: